Sunday, December 26, 2010

long time no C



long time didnt update my blog...
hehe...too lazy>_< here full with the spider net=_=" Friday was Christmas Eve was a happy day celebrated and countdown together with my dear and his family although until now i still cant get on well with his family and everytimes i will feel paiseh but i think 1 day sure will get used and wont paiseh ^_^


OMG with my hair~aiyo..looked so stupid and my dear de face so white...haiz...


Saturday was Christmas

took at 1st avenue with dear^_^

shopping with my dear at 1st avenue and prangin mall
pity my dear accompany walked for hold day
but just only me buy but he didnt buy any clothes>_< but dear still gt tried some clothes hehe^_^ i bought a white dress,a outer garment from ASOS and shoes from VKI after that, we registered red box member card together.. get the voucher of red box^_^ and get 2 free vouchers of kim gary for french toast

quite lucky can get vouchers,right?
hehe^_^

just come back form Queensbay with my sis^_^
shopping again..

this dress bought from nichii
so expensive for me...haiz...RM89 after discount>_< but i like it...hehe after wear i feel like ghost csz cant c my leg..=_=" but i like it ..hehe
this clothes just RM19.95 after discount
found from the clear store area...
^_^
looked so sexy lo...haha

NOw i feel that i need to start to keep fit ..
csz i dun wan when chinese new year i wear the new clothes all my fat oil come out...
oh no..no eyes c..haha
but maybe just say nia...

thx dear and my sis o...accompany shopping...
love u all
muacks...

1 comment: