Friday, December 31, 2010

HappY New YeaR





welcome 2011
and say Gd bye to 2010
let the waves washed away all the bad things that happened in 2010
and say hi to 2011


19 years old now
haiz...
more old de le...
sad...


just came back from Sungai Penang with my dear and his gang
although didnt countdown at straits quay or gurney there
but still feel happy
with the accompany of my dear
thx o dear..
love u
^_^
muacks~


in this new year
i hope that my result will more better
hope my family will be more healthy
everything will be proceed smoothly

hope my baby kpc will more happy this year
dun think tooo much..
and gt a better result also

^_^
add oil together o...baby..

hope that susan will fing a job that she wants
and alwys happy with her bf
dun lazy le o...
hehe^_^
hope my dear will always together with me if can
and hope this year he wont always sick
everything will be proceed smoothly
i also hope that dear will gt a good result in this semester
add oil o^_^
hope he will love me more
more sayang me
always miss me

3 comments:

  1. thx o dear ^_^ hope u get a good result oso.but arr...but arr...i where gt always sick o >_<"

    ReplyDelete